Fritz's Thoughts
Sunday, October 17, 2004
  God is interested in YOU
God, the Creator, the Truth, the Provider is interested in everyone. Not just your spiritual life but all your life. God cares about all of your life from your work to your family to your health. God cares about your life even in the small areas like sleep patterns and emotions. God is a God of all things.
We as a society have tried to box God off to a “Church thing”. God is bigger, so much bigger than that. He can not fit into any box we try to put Him; He is really wants to be part of all your and my life! Many Christians try to use the church as a way to limit God in their lives. That is the Spiritual part of my life and nothing else. God is so much bigger than that. He is the Creator of all things, Sustainer of all things, Redeemer of all things and Lord of all things.
God is so interested in you that part of Himself, Jesus the Lamb of God and the second part of the Trinity, came and died a violent death for you. His blood was shed for the salvation of your sins. Sin came in through Adam & Eve and was forgiven once for all through Jesus.
God is interested in you!!
 
Comments:
WOW! Fritz, thank you. I cannot put into words just how much I needed to hear that today. Amazingly enough (and as you know, I was laid off on 10/14), the pastor today in my worship service was speaking along these lines and actually said that God is able to take care of "...the man who lost his job last week..." and I couldn't believe it. I guess I am being forced to see that I am NOT alone in this, and will be OK. Thank you again my friend.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
I am midwesterner. I am a graduate of Indiana Wesleyan University. I have a Biblical Christian Worldview and I believe in the Bible as the infallible word of God.

Name:
Location: Fly over country, Indiana, United States
ARCHIVES
May 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / August 2005 / September 2005 /


  • Google News
  • Been Mapped based on Google Maps
  • Apple Computers


  • Me My Must Read List

    My Book List


    Holy Bible

    How Should we then Live by Francis Schafer

    Just Like Jesus by Max Lucado

    Understanding Media by Marshall McLuhan

    You Can trust a Communist:(to be Communist) by Fred Schwarz Leadership and the One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard

    The Law by Frederic Bastiat

    Abolition of Man by CS Lewis

    Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis

    Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

    The Light & The Glory by Peter Marshall

    Knowledge of the Holy by AW Tozer

    Capture Her Heart by Lysa TerKeurst



    My Favorite Games


    Hearts of Iron

    Europa Euniversalis II

    Victoria

    Cossacks

    American Conquest

    Age of Empires

    Star Wars: Galactic Battle Grounds


    Go Steelers!!



    We Must Never Forget!



    Powered by Blogger
    Site Meter